Found 1 Gig Memory Card, Fuji Camera photo/vids 4/9/2010

Posting an Advert enables others users to find your camera details, as well as publishing these details to the Web via RSS feeds. *ONLY for FOUND Cameras*
Forum rules
Google
Your Posted Advert should make 1st page position in Google, so please make sure to choose your subject keywords carefully. (Include camera MAKE/MODEL, and LOCATION details)

** DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN POSTING!

** UPLOAD A FEW PHOTOS USING THE "UPLOAD PHOTOS" LINK ON THE MAIN TOOLBAR

Found 1 Gig Memory Card, Fuji Camera photo/vids 4/9/2010

Postby nobhillnotary » 10 Aug 2016, 20:40

DSCF1106.JPG
Okay, I was preparing a 10 year old Sony Handycam for sale on Craigs list throwing as much into the deal when I came across a 1 gig memory card with photos and vids taken by a Fuji Camera that had 49 photos/video clips on it dated April, 2010. The vacation shots in San Francisco, of a white woman and black man with a huge smile were April 9, 2010. I know it's a long shot, but these videos are precious of a little girl doing a comedy routine that made her mother laugh a lot.

I'm sure a family is missing them to this day so I thought I'd try to find a way to get them back to them. The little Emory or Emery girl, 2 and Clinton boy, 2 are shown at their b-day party with family on April 4, 2010 family photos at home and a couple in San Francisco near Grace Cathedral on April 9, 2010. I believe I found the card near the Fairmont Hotel when I was going to my gym there.

Photos include a white woman/black man on vacation. The man had a huge smile on his face. Videos of little girl looking up into heaven after saying "mark", making mother laugh. Photos of pregnant woman showing large bare belly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nobhillnotary

Return to FOUND CAMERAS - Post your Ad