Found LUMIX on Koh Tao

Posting an Advert enables others users to find your camera details, as well as publishing these details to the Web via RSS feeds. *ONLY for FOUND Cameras*
Forum rules
Google
Your Posted Advert should make 1st page position in Google, so please make sure to choose your subject keywords carefully. (Include camera MAKE/MODEL, and LOCATION details)

** DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN POSTING!

** UPLOAD A FEW PHOTOS USING THE "UPLOAD PHOTOS" LINK ON THE MAIN TOOLBAR

Found LUMIX on Koh Tao

Postby kjf843kjsf » 18 Aug 2013, 22:44

Did you leave your camera at Tropicana on Koh Tao early August 2013? I found it and would like to get it back to you!
kjf843kjsf

Re: Found LUMIX on Koh Tao

Postby sebastien » 30 Aug 2013, 23:39

Hi,
My son lost his Lumix camera during our stay on Koh Tao (first and second week of august) we don't need the camera back, just the sd card.
Pictures on the sd card: (we are a family of three) so you will find pictures of us during our trip in Thailand...
Cross fingers that it's the one of my son ;)

Thanks

Sébastien
sebastien

Postby sebastien » 01 Sep 2013, 00:42

Did you find family pictures on this camera? My son last the same camera during our holidays in Koh Tao...
sebastien

Postby kjf843kjsf » 24 Oct 2013, 00:23

My apologies for not replying sooner... it has been a while since I checked for responses here. The photos seem to be of a small group of young adults, and includes photos from what appears to be a longer trip across SE-Asia... does that sound right?

Do you recognise the people in these photos?
http://www.camerafound.com/gallery/found-camera/found-lumix-on-koh-tao1-2392.html
http://www.camerafound.com/gallery/found-camera/found-lumix-on-koh-tao2-2393.html

If so, please give a few details for confirmation, like the date of the start of the trip and approximate number of pictures. One picture is of a cake - can you tell me what is written on the cake?
kjf843kjsf

Postby leighbird » 08 Jan 2019, 18:18

Hello! These could be mine! can you resend the links to photos? they aren't working anymore. I'm crossing my fingers thank you so much
leighbird

Postby leighbird » 08 Jan 2019, 18:21

Hello! These could be mine! can you resend the links to photos? they aren't working anymore. I'm crossing my fingers thank you so much
leighbird

Return to FOUND CAMERAS - Post your Ad