SONY DSC-WX 150 found in Slovenia (Otocec-Grad Castle isle)

Posting an Advert enables others users to find your camera details, as well as publishing these details to the Web via RSS feeds. *ONLY for FOUND Cameras*
Forum rules
Google
Your Posted Advert should make 1st page position in Google, so please make sure to choose your subject keywords carefully. (Include camera MAKE/MODEL, and LOCATION details)

** DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN POSTING!

** UPLOAD A FEW PHOTOS USING THE "UPLOAD PHOTOS" LINK ON THE MAIN TOOLBAR

SONY DSC-WX 150 found in Slovenia (Otocec-Grad Castle isle)

Postby Mab62 » 08 Jun 2016, 01:58

Found SONY DSC-WX 150 camera (18,2 Mpix) black color.
It was lost on a white public seat near the river edge, 50 m from GRAD Otocec hotel. It is inside a black leather case, with the original battery and the TRANSCEND 8Gb SDHC card (full of pictures and video - outside in holidays and home-).
I will UPLOAD some pictures of the object and 2 pics inside the SD card , shutten by the owner.
Camera S/N is not visible on the silver label, the body has a scratch on angle for a fallen, maybe.
The owner family is probably dutch (NETHERLAND):young father, young mother, a blonde daughter and a little kid.
I want to give back the object to the owner, being sure the possible request come from him/her, so please send to my mail a photo group of the family, and (if is it possible) the purchase item of the camera (bill, invoice or box picture, it is the same). I will send ALL , quicly to the address you will write me. I saw the Giro d'Italia (road cyclism) in a video (on SD card) , it was the 7th of may 2016, maybe the owners are citizens of Arnhem town. Please if some people will read that message and knows the family in the pics, advise them , so they can retrieve the camera.
Marco Buso
Mab62

Return to FOUND CAMERAS - Post your Ad