Lost camera at Grand Canyon November 24, 2019

Posting an Advert enables others users to find your camera details, as well as publishing these details to the Web via RSS feeds. *ONLY for LOST Cameras*
Forum rules
Google
Your Posted Advert should make 1st page position in Google, so please make sure to choose your subject keywords carefully. (Include camera MAKE/MODEL, and LOCATION details)

** DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN POSTING!

Lost camera at Grand Canyon November 24, 2019

Postby Marjorie Powell » 27 Nov 2019, 07:30

I was visiting the Grand Canyon on November 24,2019 between 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM and lost a Nikon Coolpix S5300. The camera is purple and inside of a pink camera case. It fell out of the front pocket of my purse and I didn't realize it until returning to Las Vegas. The camera can be replaced; however the pictures on the camera can't be replaced and I'm heart broken about it. The photos were of Las Vegas at Bellagio and Caesars, Fremont Street and the Grand Canyon. This was a senior get together and I am the only one that has the group photos on her camera. If found I would dearly appreciate the finder returning the camera to me as the photos were not saved to the CD card in the camera. If a reward is needed we can discuss that. Thanks
Marjorie Powell

Return to LOST CAMERAS - Post your Ad