It is currently 21 Oct 2014, 15:58

Lost Camera with Honeymoon pics Canon

Posting an Advert enables others users to find your camera details, as well as publishing these details to the Web via RSS feeds. *ONLY for LOST Cameras*
Forum rules
Google
Your Posted Advert should make 1st page position in Google within 1 hour, so please make sure to choose your subject keywords carefully. (Include camera MAKE/MODEL, and LOCATION details)

** DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN POSTING!

Postby PrincessCutBride » 31 Jan 2009, 01:24

My husband and I got off our cruise ship (Royal Caribbean - Freedom of the Seas) on Sunday July 27th, 2008 btw 7:30 and 8:30 AM. We took a shuttle bus from the Miami pier to Miami International Airport. We checked in at the Delta counter and I noticed my black make up bag that had my digital camera (Canon PowerShot SD-750) was missing. The bag was small and had a gold Dior emblem on the front. In the bag was a Carpisa leather aqua colored case which my camera was in. If anyone found it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE at just send me back my memory card. My husband and I took 1,000 pictures while we were on our honeymoon. I am extremely distraut about losing these pics.

KEEP THE CAMERA...JUST SEND MEMEORY CARD!

Please if anyone has any info please email me

Thank you

Anna
PrincessCutBride

Return to LOST CAMERAS - Post your Ad