Lost Canon Camera EOS 1200 D in Dublin

Posting an Advert enables others users to find your camera details, as well as publishing these details to the Web via RSS feeds. *ONLY for LOST Cameras*
Forum rules
Google
Your Posted Advert should make 1st page position in Google, so please make sure to choose your subject keywords carefully. (Include camera MAKE/MODEL, and LOCATION details)

** DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN POSTING!

Lost Canon Camera EOS 1200 D in Dublin

Postby Martina Hammond » 04 Sep 2018, 03:08

Lost Canon Camera EOS 1200 D . When I flew from Manchester to Dublin for a weekend on Friday 27.July 2018 with my family, I still had my Canon camera EOS 1200 D when I left the aircraft but realised next morning in the hotel that it was gone. It includes more than Five Thousand photos. It could be anywhere in Dublin. As my mum died this year it would be so good to have esp. her photos as memories. Also there are plenty of photos of visiting Whitby and Robin Hood´s Bay and the coastal walk, for a photo book, which was planned to be published this year.
Also alot of photos of my two horses which I had to find new homes recently, and farm and country life photos. Thank you for your support! You will be rewarded! Martina Hammond
Martina Hammond

Return to LOST CAMERAS - Post your Ad