Lost Canon Rebel XS in Green Case near Laguna Negra, Bolivia

Posting an Advert enables others users to find your camera details, as well as publishing these details to the Web via RSS feeds. *ONLY for LOST Cameras*
Forum rules
Google
Your Posted Advert should make 1st page position in Google, so please make sure to choose your subject keywords carefully. (Include camera MAKE/MODEL, and LOCATION details)

** DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN POSTING!

Lost Canon Rebel XS in Green Case near Laguna Negra, Bolivia

Postby rockymehta » 09 Jan 2017, 13:54

Hi All,
If anyone knows anyone that visited the Salar de Uyuni trip during this time, either from Chile, or Bolivia, and has any information or has heard any news of finding a camera please help.

We had lunch just outside of Laguna Negra located at this point on google maps - https://www.google.com/maps/place/21%C2 ... -67.588043

The camera was left on the chair in the tourists lunch room, and it was inside a green camera case with black strap. The camera is a Canon Rebel XS digital SLR, and all of our 10 day bolivia trip pictures were on that memory card. We are so disappointed, and my daughter is very upset that her dad lost her camera as I was the one that left it on the chair and forgot it.

Please share this news with anyone you know that visited the Salar during that time, and we would be very greatful and appreciative if you could contact me if you have any information on the location of the camera so we can discuss how to get it back please!!!

Thanks!
rockymehta

Return to LOST CAMERAS - Post your Ad