LOST Nikon Coolpix, Maroon Red, Chicago or Amsterdam or MKE

Posting an Advert enables others users to find your camera details, as well as publishing these details to the Web via RSS feeds. *ONLY for LOST Cameras*
Forum rules
Google
Your Posted Advert should make 1st page position in Google, so please make sure to choose your subject keywords carefully. (Include camera MAKE/MODEL, and LOCATION details)

** DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN POSTING!

LOST Nikon Coolpix, Maroon Red, Chicago or Amsterdam or MKE

Postby mkobs » 09 Sep 2019, 09:10

When leaving Amsterdam Airport, AMS, in late August of 2015, my luggage was lost. I arrived in Minneapolis Minnesota, with no luggage. Over a month later, the airport found my luggage, and shipped it to my house in Milwaukee, WI area. The airport flew it from AMS to O'Hare airport in Chicago, and then sent my luggage in a cab to Milwaukee. When going through my luggage, I noticed my camera was missing, meaning it was stolen from my luggage, either from an employee at either airport locations, or from the cab driver. Unfortunately I do not know the name of the cab company that delivered my luggage so I am unable to contact them. The airport (IcelandAir) was little to no help, with no reimbursement for my stolen items. This means my camera could be in Amsterdam, Chicago or Milwaukee area. It is a Nikon Coolpix, I'm unsure of the model, but I believe its model P600, and its maroon red. This camera was newer, so I don't think that there are many pictures on the SD card. The most recent pictures would most likely be of canoeing in Netherland canals, or of the Eiffel tower.
mkobs

Return to LOST CAMERAS - Post your Ad