Lost Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ1 - London

Posting an Advert enables others users to find your camera details, as well as publishing these details to the Web via RSS feeds. *ONLY for LOST Cameras*
Forum rules
Google
Your Posted Advert should make 1st page position in Google, so please make sure to choose your subject keywords carefully. (Include camera MAKE/MODEL, and LOCATION details)

** DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN POSTING!

Lost Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ1 - London

Postby helenh » 10 Mar 2017, 04:05

£100 REWARD for the safe return of my missing Camera and Memory Card lost in the Carshalton/Wallington/Coulsdon areas in London
Please help me to recover my missing Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ1 camera with 10x Optical zoom in an aqua blue Logik camera case which contains precious photos on a 8 GB SanDisk SDHC memory card yet to be printed off for our family album.

Last seen at the Library at the Westcroft Leisure Centre about 18.00 on Saturday 28th January 2017 before going to the RocknRoller Disco at the centre. The camera may have dropped out my bag at the disco.
Also possible that the camera may have been lost at Lidl, Wallington or Aldi, Coulsdon at about 20.30 and 21.00 respectively.

If you have any information to the whereabouts of my camera and memory card, please get in touch. I would be eternally grateful.
Thank you
helenh

Return to LOST CAMERAS - Post your Ad