4 GB SD Memory Card lost in Yellowstone NP

Our website allows people to email each other directly after the initial first contact, therefore we have no way of full tracking success stories on this site.

This section shows the success stories we have been told about... the REAL number should be far higher!

4 GB SD Memory Card lost in Yellowstone NP

Postby Janette » 24 Jun 2012, 17:58

Lost my full 4 GB Sandisk Memory Card between Petrified Tree and Hayden Valley in Yellowstone NP on June 22, 2012, during a stop while watching wildlife. It is in a transparent plastic cardbox with a small paper in it with "voll" and "leer". The side with "voll" should have been visible. Please contact me!
Janette

Re: 4 GB SD Memory Card lost in Yellowstone NP

Postby mcrowton » 26 Jun 2012, 08:30

We found it!!! I'm so happy you posted this so we can get it back to you. We looked through the pics hoping to find a clue about you and you have some awesome photos. We knew you would be missing it. I sent you an email with my contact info.
mcrowton

Re: 4 GB SD Memory Card lost in Yellowstone NP

Postby Janette » 29 Jun 2012, 06:22

I am so happy, this worked out! Thanks @mcrowton for contacting me! And many thanks also to the service of camerafound.com!! I can only recommend to post lost and found photo devices here! Thanks again, Janette
Janette

Return to Testimonies - SUCCESS STORIES